Your roofing system is a valuable asset. It is the first line of defense against mother nature, insects and pests, and more. Keeping this asset in top shape is vital to its longevity, however roof inspections are regularly overlooked.
If you are a building owner, ask yourself the following questions:
- What is the condition of my roof?
- When was the last time it was inspected?
- Are there any leaks or problem areas we’ve been putting off?
If you don’t know the answer to these questions, it likely means you should have a roof inspection, and consider a preventative maintenance plan.
When Should Your Roof Be Inspected?
Industry standards suggest that your roof should be inspected at least once per year, however most experts recommend having your roof inspected more regularly. At Armor Commercial Roofing, we suggest the following for an inspection plan:
- First inspection in the spring, after the cool winter temperatures
- Second inspection in the fall, after the blistering summer
- Any time after heavy rain, hail, high winds, or other brutal storms
Having your roof regularly inspected and on a maintenance program provides numerous benefits. Not only will you always know your roof is in top shape, you also get the following:
- Extend the life of your roofing system
- Catch problems in their early stages when they are easy to fix and more affordable to repair
- Regular roof reports showing the condition of your roof, which can aid in an insurance claim if a storm blows through town
- Keeps warranty valid per manufacturers requirements
- Save thousands over the course of your roof’s life
What is Included?
During your inspection, our technician will thoroughly inspect your roof. We will:
- Check entire system for signs of damage
- Remove any accumulated debris
- Check all drainage systems to ensure proper functionality
- Check seams, penetrations, flashings
- Check for movement in the roofing system
- Check for any signs of water infiltration
After we have fully assessed your roofing structure, we will provide you with a detailed report showing you the current condition of your asset. If we have any recommended repairs, we will suggest them at that time. If not, you will have peace of mind knowing your roof is in fantastic condition.
To request your first inspection, call our office today!